    I think it's true that the exam is adaptive, and the software gives you
    tougher questions as you get them right and easier questions as you get
    them wrong. Thus, there is no true total maximum.

    General Protection Fault, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Congrats! Did they give you a shiny new ruler to figure this all out too?
    ;-)

    Leigh

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Thanks. Nope, I had to scrounge for my own ruler when I got back to the
    office. :p

    General Protection Fault, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Guess your calculations blow my theory of a 1000 point basis for the exams.

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Forget my calculations. My score of 1006 blew your theory. :p

    General Protection Fault, Oct 23, 2003