    Its great when you study so hard and then get a high
    score. Books, MSDN and past exam questions are all that is
    needed. 2 down and 1 to go for my MCAD.

    Mnny, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Mnny

    MCDST Guest

    As you have used "past exam questions", your pass
    is not great, CHEATER!

    I've just passed 70-340. Only the MS Press
    Training Kit is available for the preparation. Well,
    I am already MCSD in C# .NET, but the exam
    questions are are tricky with ambiguous choices.
    I only managed to get a bare pass. It's not great,
    I know, but still greater than your pass.

    MCDST, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Mnny

    Mnny Guest

    I used the same MS Press Training Kit as you and it has
    past questions, a hundred actually. Studied full time for
    14hrs a day as I dont have anything else to do. A pass is
    a pass at the end of the day, but calling me a cheater
    when you dont even know me, is not very nice. Well done on
    your score and good luck to you. Hope you learn from this
    experience.

    Mnny, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Mnny

    MCDST Guest

    The question come with MS Trainer Kit are
    "MeasureUP Practice Exam Questions", not
    "past exam question". "past exam question"
    are those questions that directly copied from
    actual exams, those questions are ILLEGAL!!!

    You said you used "past exam question", everyone
    here know that you are CHEATER!

    MCDST, Nov 23, 2004
  5. Mnny

    Mnny Guest

    Didnt think there was a difference, you have got me really
    confused. Are you implying that people can get the real
    questions?. Surely that is impossible. The MeasureUp
    Practice Exam Question is exactly what I have used and I
    see them as past questions, its all in the name, questions
    alone cant make you succeed, you have to study hard. I
    read the whole book 4 times, did all the exercises, I
    could see every line in my sleep. Do the right thing by
    calling me a guru. Now studying for 70-316, joined a study
    group on yahoo, lots of daily "MeasuredUp Questions" to
    help us succeed. How about that?. Be happy for me, am
    happy for you.

    Mnny, Nov 23, 2004
  6. Mnny

    kpg Guest

    Are you implying that people can get the real
    Do not underestimate to what extremes some
    will go to cheat. If you really don't know then
    keep it that way. You're on the right path.

    kpg, Nov 23, 2004
  7. Mnny

    Wall Flower Guest

    Minny,

    Give it up Minny! We all know you are NOT a cheater. Just
    using MS resources. MCDST is out in left field!!!! He is
    not worth wasting your time on. He just doesn't get it!

    Wall Flower

    Wall Flower, Nov 23, 2004
  8. Mnny

    Mnny Guest

    Thanks Wall, jealousy can be pretty bad for MCDST's
    health. Need to crack on with 70-316. Good luck pal.

    Mnny, Nov 23, 2004
  9. Mnny

    MCDST Guest

    Wall Flower,

    Mnny should have used the correct term here. You all
    know how "Past Exam Questions" hurt our hard earned
    credentials.

    In cast you do not know, please read the Microsoft
    Security Policy here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/nda.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/letter.asp

    I am surprised to know that you found MS Training Kit
    Practice Exam Questions in actual exams. For 70-340,
    NONE of the questions from the Practice Exams come
    out in my actual exam. I also have the Training Kits for
    other exams (1st edition) and I didn't find any Practice
    Exam questions in the actual exams I've taken. I remember
    I did see 2 or 3 of the actual exam questions very similar
    to the Practice Exam Questions from ExamCram2 (Kalanis'
    red books), but it's NOT something like 50% of the questions.

    I won't have jealousy to cheaters. If someone used illegal
    materials to prepare the exam, they are cheaters. Mnny
    used the wrong term "Past Exam Questions" in her posts.
    He should have clearified that. I am sure I am not alone.
    Most readers in this newsgroup see the term "Past Exam
    Questions" will think that it refers to those illegal materials.

    MCDST, Nov 23, 2004
  10. Mnny

    Mnny Guest

    "in her posts", you now think I am a lady, my God, its sad
    how you quickly jurge the people you dont know. Why dont
    you say sorry for calling names. This newsgroup is for us
    to help each other not to have cat fights. You have MCSD
    already, I am trying to get MCAD and dont even have the 3
    exams yet. Did you do 70-316?, if you did which aspect of
    it should I concentrate on the most?. Leave my Flower
    alone, ha ha ha.

    Mnny, Nov 24, 2004
  11. Mnny

    MCDST Guest

    It's your words that let other people mis-understand you.
    "Pass Exam Questions" are always illegal for MCP exams.

    MCDST, Nov 24, 2004
  12. Mnny

    MCDST Guest

    which aspect of it should I concentrate on the most?

    As you have already passed 315 and 320. You are
    already 50%+ ready for 316. Windows Forms Controls,
    Globalization, Resource Files, User Assistance (Help
    Systems), and Printing, those might be the topics that
    are new to you.

    MCDST, Nov 24, 2004
  13. Mnny

    Mnny Guest

    That is the good spirit I like in people. Thanks pal. I
    forgive you. Its easy to be mis-understood especially in
    this multi-cultural world of ours.

    Mnny, Nov 24, 2004