    old post, (although i know i am nowhere near ready) the thought of my
    first Microsoft exam is quite intimidating!! :shock:
    S.

    associatesuperfrog, May 18, 2005

  2. associatesuperfrog

    Muthu Guest

    All the questions are multiple choice. Questions like Best
    method, syntax, error, Best component, etc.,

    Good Luck!!

    Muthu, May 18, 2005

  3. Thanks muthu!!! That has definitely put some of my nerves at ease!!

    :D

    S.

    associatesuperfrog, May 19, 2005
  4. associatesuperfrog

    DST Guest

    You can also have a few questions where you have to select more than
    one correct answer.

    DST

    DST, May 20, 2005