70-316 What is the format of the questions

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by vivek, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. vivek

    vivek Guest

    Hi

    I am going to appear for 70-316 but I am not sure what types of question do
    they genereally ask

    I know about some of the type of questions

    Mutiple Choice Questions
    a. Select a single answer - radio buttons
    b. More than single answer - check boxes: Does it specify the number of
    answeres that I have to select among the lot

    Drag and Drop ?
    Visual Studion .NET Simulations ?

    please help
    vv

    vivek, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Even though you didn't bother to read the MCP website, which details all
    this information, I'll copy & paste it here for you:

    <excerpt>
    70-316 Exam Format

    The format for the 70-316 exam is different from that of 70-315 and
    70-320, in that 70-316 is considered a "last stop" for skill
    verification. As such, instead of single/multiple choice questions, the
    tester will be given a copy of Notepad and the .NET Framework SDK.

    The exam consists of 15 essay questions, in which the tester will be
    given a tak to accomplish using the .NET Framework and C#. The tester
    will be required to write fully documented code using Notepad and to
    compile and build their solution using the .NET Framework SDK
    command-line tools.
    </excerpt>

    Hope this helps!

    General Protection Fault, Nov 26, 2003

  3. vivek

    Guest Guest

    I just took this exam and both a. and b. question types
    was included. Nothing else.

    Guest, Nov 26, 2003
  4. vivek

    xxx Guest

    Why are u trying to mislead him.. I took the test recently
    and there are no essay questions or any kinda shit related
    to tht.. it is absolutely multiple choice and nothing
    else... I guess General Protection fault is talking about
    70-300 exam, the architecture exam.

    xxx, Nov 27, 2003
  5. vivek

    |{evin Guest

    You don't get invited to many parties, do you?

    |{evin, Nov 27, 2003
  6. vivek

    Grant Guest

    GOLD!

    Grant, Nov 27, 2003
  7. vivek

    Stibiu Guest

    Stibiu, Nov 27, 2003
  8. Well, you found the website so you don't need our help anymore. Why
    didn't you just refer to the website in the first place?

    General Protection Fault, Nov 27, 2003
  9. Hey, if you don't bother to find out for yourself, one answer's as good
    as another.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 27, 2003
  10. vivek

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Well.. I was going to say there's one born every minute, but it looks like 2
    were born instead! :)

    Lorne Smith, Nov 27, 2003
  11. Isn't it more fulfilling when you answer your own questions? I was just
    yanking your chain.

    I mean, sheesh, you're gunning for a professional development
    certification and you lack either the skill or the will to find out the
    answers to important questions for yourself.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 27, 2003
  12. vivek

    Aik Guest

    Because he didn't find the information on that link you
    sour idiot!

    Aik, Nov 29, 2003
  13. vivek

    vivek Guest

    Hi

    In Mutiple Choice questions, does it specify the number of ans that I have
    to select - so I dont end up selecting 4 out of 5 when I know that there are
    only 3 correct ans --- I also helps in narrowing down the ans.

    vivek

    vivek, Nov 29, 2003
  14. vivek

    Bill Gates Guest

    Don't worry "General Protection Failure" is just being a
    dick.

    Bill.

    Bill Gates, Dec 1, 2003