    I have a plan to write a MCAD exam, so start with exam code 70-316 windows
    application developer using c#, could any one provide me the syllabus and
    sample question paper, or give me hint from which link i can take this...

    laksh, Sep 3, 2007

  2. laksh

    getsudip Guest

    laksh
    I have sample question.
    u send ur mailid, I will send the .pdf file for 70-316

    getsudip, Sep 4, 2007

  3. laksh

    Cerebrus Guest

    I have a "sample question" too:

    Q. How would you like your existing certifications revoked and
    yourself banned from taking any future exams ?

    Cheating a$$fsker, get the hell out of here !! You have been reported
    to Microsoft. D'you hear the sirens yet....

    Cerebrus, Sep 4, 2007