    Guest Guest

    Have booked the 70-316 exam for 9 june.Could you tell me
    how much time is required to prepare ?

    Guest, May 23, 2005

  2. Guest

    Chavez Guest

    I guess it depends on how much knowledge you already have
    around the product!

    Chavez, May 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    George Guest

    Hi,

    I will take 70-306 (VB.NET, which I found very similary to
    C#. I am allowed to say it because I have experience with
    C++ and a little with C# and found only some little
    differecne.)

    For C++ I have 7 years experience and for VB.NET about 1.5
    years. I am preparing about 1 month for the exam and the
    test assesments scores me about 50 to 60 percent.

    So it depends really on your experience, what you have
    programmed the last years and how you are preparing.

    I think booking the test without beeing sure to pass the
    exam is very dangerous, but if you have enough experience
    in all the details try it.

    I would not do it in my case...

    Hope this helps and

    Best regards.

    George, May 24, 2005
  4. Guest

    Egghead Guest

    I think you need to prepare for the exam no matter how many yrs experience
    you have. Many Qs that developers will never encounter in their job are in
    the exam. If you have enough exp in C#, one month should be enough.
    Egghead

    Egghead, May 24, 2005