    ADO.NET etc... (Questions in test)

    Thanks in Advance
    Karim

    Guest, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    One more thing; Are there questions on straight ASP. I haven't used ASP
    before and I am learning ASP.NET only.

    Regards, Karim.

    Guest, Oct 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    dear friend,
    there is nothingh related between the two test, 315is for weband 316 is for
    windows application, but you may find some question that are related with
    ado.net in the both exams but ther eare not the same and are not duplicated.
    about your secound question there is no asp question in the test. all the
    test is about asp.net.
    i hope this information may help you and good luck

    Guest, Oct 23, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Younis.

    Regards, Karim.

    Guest, Oct 23, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi This is pankaj verma.I am preparing for exam 70-315 so please send me some
    practice set if u have ...at

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007