70-315 Test length? Please reassure!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Dave P., Apr 6, 2004.

  1. Dave P.

    Dave P. Guest

    For those who've taken it:

    I've been taking the practice tests from MeasureUp and am
    getting above 90%. Yesterday, I took the sample test that
    came with the MSFT prep book. I had 50 minutes to answer
    50 questions. They were poorly written and I had to keep
    rereading them. I got a 70%, but I'm sure I could've
    passed if given more time.

    -- How long is this test?
    -- How many questions were on it?
    -- Did you feel you had enough time to answer the
    questions?
    -- Did you feel the questions were clearly written?

    Measure Up gives you 90 minutes for 50 questions. So what
    gives? Which test is closer to the truth?

    I'm taking the exam tomorrow, so it's too late to cancel
    anyway. Just looking for a little reassurance at this
    point.

    Thanks,
    Dave

    Dave P., Apr 6, 2004

  2. Measure Up gives you 90 minutes for 50 questions.

    That sounds about right for real test.

    Brad Williams

    Brad Williams, Apr 6, 2004

  3. It varies, depending on number and difficulty of questions.
    My test lasted ca. 120 minutes.
    Varies between 50 and 60, my test had 57 questions.
    Yes, it was okay.
    Yes. Only two or three were not very clear.
    MeasureUp.

    Greetings,
    Michael Heitland

    Michael Heitland, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Dave P.

    Dave P. Guest

    Thanks! I passed! Interestingly, I got the same score
    today in the real exam as I got in the last certification
    simulation. If that's not an endorsement, I don't know
    what is!

    My experience was very similar to the MeasureUp
    simulation. That sample test that came with the MSFT
    book was complete crap.

    Dave P., Apr 8, 2004
  5. Dave P.

    Omavlana Guest

    Hi Dave,

    Congratulations.

    I want to prepare for the MCSD.NET exams. I request you to send me
    practice tests to my email .

    Your help is highly appreciated. Please give me a mail.

    Warm Regards,
    Kralls

    Omavlana, Apr 16, 2004
  6. Dave P.