    much easier than Measure Up's sample exam. I wonder which
    is more accurate in giving you the true difficulty as
    offered in the real test.

    phatrice, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Kalani's question are much easier than real exam. The exam requires very
    careful reading, and often seems like trick questions. Don't expect to ace
    it ... but you don't need to, either. I think if you have studied that book
    you should be able to hit 700 no problem. You may want to review the Amazon
    reviews of that book, they give some hints on subjects where the book leaves
    out a few things covered by the exam.

    Brad Williams

    Brad Williams, Apr 30, 2004

  3. phatrice

    DalePres Guest

    I passed 70-315 based on Kalani's book and a lot of experience in ASP
    combined with limited experience in ASP.Net. As oft-stated, the book does a
    good job of covering the exam objectives. My suggestion is try the exam if
    you're comfortable with what's in the book. The worse that would happen is
    that you'd fail and get the ultimate practice exam for your trouble.... and
    money...

    I have often wondered how much study I would have saved had I been willing
    to take an exam early on just to see what's on it, without worrying about
    passing or fail. I bet it would be thousands of hours...

    Dale

    DalePres, May 2, 2004