    extremely helpful to me. The Transcender exam pass rate is 85%. I am really
    curious to know if this is the same for the real thing.

    thanks.

    SpeedyGonzalez, Nov 5, 2004

  2. SpeedyGonzalez

    New007 Guest

    I took it last week and passed with 924.
    There were 43 questions to answer in 2 hrs. 700 is the passing mark.

    New007, Nov 5, 2004

  3. SpeedyGonzalez

    E Golpe Guest

    I also took it and got 886.. and I had plenty of time to spare. The
    hardest and longest questions in any of the prep books are the ones you
    will probably see. I suggest you focus on security and components, it
    will be a big help. ("Linking" vs. "embedding" resources in al.exe too...)
    Mine had also 43 questions and usually 700 is the pass/fail mark but it
    has been known to vary....

    PS.. The prep books alone wont be enough without some concepts too...

    E Golpe, Nov 8, 2004
  4. thanks for your input.

    SpeedyGonzalez, Nov 9, 2004
  5. SpeedyGonzalez

    V. Guest

    -> 43 to 55 questions a believe
    -> time is 2h, but 2,5h if you're non-english speaking.
    -> passing score is 700, but don't be fooled,
    transcenders are much much easier. Exam is very heavy on
    ADo stuff and Microsoft isn't even scared of asking about
    pure SQL-queries. (although this is limited)

    Good luck.

    V., Nov 10, 2004