    dumps or can u pls mail it 2 me at ...
    Thks in advance
    Anand.R

    Anand, Mar 20, 2007

  2. Anand

    christo83 Guest

    hi i am going to write 70-315.webapplications with C# 2005.please send
    me dumps or any free material to my email id

    christo83, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Anand

    Cerebrus Guest

    What an idot ! Who told you that 70-315 is targeted towards C# 2.0 (or
    2005 as some call it) ? As for you dumps, you can follow the
    instructions given above by Frisbee. Don't forget to provide your MCP
    ID.

    Cerebrus, Apr 13, 2007