70-315 Amit Kalani's Book Questions/Sample Test

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by psinyc, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. psinyc

    psinyc Guest

    for people who have both used this book to study, and have
    taken exam 70-315:

    1) how close would you rate the accuracy and difficulty of
    the end of chapter questions to the real exam?

    2) how close would you rate the accuracy and difficulty of
    the complete sample test in the book to the real exam?

    3) does the complete test in the book, use the same
    questions that are on the included CD?

    4) *Opinion* what target score(s) would you have felt
    comfortable with on the end of chapter questions/sample
    test to take the test. 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%?

    5) the passing score is 70% for the exam, correct?

    thanks all,
    psi

    psinyc, Feb 17, 2004

  2. psinyc

    Eric Guest

    I love the book's content and examples, but in all honesty I find his
    sample questions to be a little easier than the real test.

    The sample test on the CD was not worth the effort to install. It's
    similar in nature to the questions in the book (too easy in my opinion).

    The passing score is 700. They don't advertise the highest score
    possible, but we know that it's over 1000.

    Get Transcenders or MeasureUp if you want better questions that will
    challenge you more.

    Eric, Feb 17, 2004