    Thanks in advance.....

    Thanks
    Sivakumar

    Sivakumar, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Sivakumar

    Frank Mamone Guest

    What do you mean by question pattern?

    Frank Mamone, Sep 30, 2004

  3. Sivakumar

    atul Guest

    You will be asked anywhere from 40-55 questions. The
    lesser the question the
    tougher it is and each question has its weightage.
    Time is 2:30 hours.
    Passing score is 700/1000.

    This website has 3 exams.
    http://www.dev1.eraserver.net/BORISLI/Exams.aspx.
    UserID is guest and Password is ABC123. Also, look at
    www.mcsebraindumps.net and www.mcsebraindumps.com for
    questions.

    Hey, but read the books as well as try it out using VS
    ..Net. Just don't rely
    on dumps.

    atul, Sep 30, 2004
  4. how did you find out that 700 is the minimum passing score?

    Duane Douglas, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Sivakumar

    Meghana Guest

    How do you come to know your score? Do they show your score after the exam?
    I am planning to attend 70-316 exam over next week-end, so, is there any
    change in the paper pattern? or any other points are welcome.

    Thanks,
    Meghana.

    Meghana, Jan 11, 2005