    Comparing to 70-306 or 70-305 is it harder because I pass 70-306 and now
    study for 70-305. I don't know much on xml now (some basics) will it be hard
    to study and pass

    dzemo, Oct 24, 2004

  2. dzemo

    Guest Guest

    I don't think it is. I am studying all three exams I plan
    to take at the same time and they all seem equally as
    hard. Surprise to me is that the XML exam does not demand
    a lot of XML knowledge. More on features of Web services
    which automatically created needed XML Files.
    Not to suggest the subject is easy because I had a hard
    time understanding serialization there for awhile, but
    that is mostly conceptual and not actual XML syntax.

    if I EVER get certified I want to know XML becuase what I
    have learned so far about what it can do I find pretty
    exciting.

    Guest, Oct 27, 2004

  3. dzemo

    wearsy Guest

    The 70-310 exam is much more than XML and Web services...check out
    skills that are being measured or Tim's set of links based on these
    skills

    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-320skills.htm

    wearsy, Nov 4, 2004