    product for the 70-310 test. Does this test have
    questions related to the .Net Enterprise product? Thanks
    for your reply.

    Scott Travis, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Scott Travis

    Somchai U. Guest

    I recall that there is a question ask about enterprise template on some
    exams (I forget which exam.). You have to know, but you does not really need
    to use it. You can check the detail of each exam on Microsoft web site to
    see the topics it covered.

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Sep 16, 2003

  3. Scott Travis

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I recall that there is a question ask about enterprise template on some
    Was a few in the Beta for 70-300.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Scott Travis

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Having never even
    From what I remember, the question(s) only required you to know what
    enterprise templates are about. However enterprise templates are well
    worth getting to know and understand as you can help enforce standards
    and design patterns throughout an organization. Very useful if you
    have to rely on freelance ''programmers' to cut code!

    Kline Sphere, Sep 16, 2003