    70-310 exam a year ago so I hope it's still relevant. The book is by
    Mike Gunderloy.

    I've done the 70-305 and 70-229 already.

    Andy, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Andy

    Simon Hart Guest

    Hi,

    I took 70-320 a few weeks ago and studied using Amit Kalani's Que book which
    was published in 2003 and that book was all I needed to pass. So the older
    books are still relevant.

    You might as well finish it off as you are almost there. Employers are still
    looking for 1.1 skills and they will continue to. The transition to .NET 2.0
    is not going to be immediate for everyone, except consultancies and gold
    partners etc.

    Although many people say this exam is the most difficult I so far have found
    it the easiest, purely because of my background.
    So I went in there expecting it to be really tough, but it was no where near
    as tough as I thought it was going to be.

    Good luck!
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 20, 2006

  3. Andy

    ship50 Guest

    I've taken and passed the 70-320 last week. It should be similar to 70-310. I
    used the Amit Kalani Training guide by QUE publication. I think Mike
    Gunderloy has written the equivalent book for 70-310.

    Apart from Web Services, the topics like .NET Remoting, ADO.NET, Windows
    Services etc. are also very important. For me, it was a difficult exam.

    ship50, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks Simon.

    I just need that "shove" to get me out of daydream mode and into study
    mode :)

    MCAD sounds much better than (MCP x 2) anyway.

    Oh no, there goes my next couple of weekends.

    Andy.

    Andy, Mar 20, 2006
  5. Andy

    Ale Guest

    PLease someone can tell me how many questions 70-310? I guess is same number
    than 70-320?!
    regards
    Ale

    Ale, Jun 8, 2006
  6. Andy

    SuperCoder Guest

    Its similar. The question usually varies. Its not fixed. Usually, its
    between 40 to 60

    SuperCoder, Jun 8, 2006