    Studio .NET" by Mike Gunderloy. If so, how do you find
    it??? useful for exams?? is it comprehensive??? comments,
    suggestions for other books on 70-305...

    Shailendra Sharma, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Shailendra Sharma

    Krakke Guest

    Hi

    I found the book very good for lerning to use Microsoft
    Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET. However I did not find it
    focused for the exam it self.

    The test exam that comes with the book is very much like
    the real test, so use that to see what you are weak in
    and then use articels from the internet to learn more
    about those subjects.

    P.S. I failed the test, becaurce the materials I have
    (Developing Web-applications with Microsoft Visual
    Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET + the Trancender test
    exam) did not focus on the exam good enought, so I'm
    looking for better stuff now.

    Krakke, Jul 7, 2003