    far.

    Learn, Study, and Understand - it will pay off in the
    long run.

    Jay Walters, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Thanks for the comments.

    I have no intention of using these "BrainDumps", I do study hard, as I have
    for all my current IT qualifications (university, ACITP, A+, C & G).

    Out of curiosity I took a look at the braindumps site and quite frankly
    thought it was of no use to man nor beast.

    I agree with you comments, what is the point of having a qualification if
    you can't back it up with knowledge?

    Thanks for all the comments.

    Bryan, UK

    Bryan, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Bryan

    Guest Guest

    Ok,
    I don't need to sit an try to "convince" you guys what I
    am or what I am not. I've been a successful developer
    for over 6 years and I'll leave it at that.

    I suggested the BrainDumps because he said he was
    terrified and didn't know where to turn. I didn't
    say "Hey, F the books and studying, just look at the
    BrainDumps site and you'll be all set!" In fact if you
    READ my comments, I said "IF YOU READ ALL THE MATERIALS
    AND DO THE EXERCISES".....does that not ring a bell to
    anyone?

    You guys are so quick to bash someone that you don't know
    it's pathetic! Know wonder no one comes to this site for
    help, they get bashed by everyone in here. I'm sure all
    you "REAL" developers were born straight out of the womb
    with VB, ASP, XML, SQL Server and other knowledge because
    that's the only reason I can think of why you guys bashed
    me so bad.

    A plead for help, I made a suggestion as a help. Not
    intended to be the ONLY STUDY GUIDE. Read fellows, it
    may help you one day.

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Bryan

    Hermit Dave Guest

    but you can go online to www.BrainDumps.com
    terrified person would probably need to be suggested - to take some thing
    like transcender. NOT BRAINDUMPS
    The moment you see the questions on the exam !!! the whole point of
    certification goes to some god forsaken place.
    Its like having exam paper a few days before exam and i don't know many
    people who would keep that on the side and still read the book.
    That's human nature. If you know what's in the exam ... you only study
    that....
    no we don't love to bash love (not entirely true again) we just don't like
    people who don't wish to put in an effort.
    Bryan did get a few good replies.... its only when you came around
    mentioning braindumps that the whole lot jumped on your case.
    Again its not personal... you just got the wrong end of the stick...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 24, 2004