    and Visual Studio .NET' by Mike Gunderloy. Is it ok or book from Microsoft is
    better. Please help!

    Thanks.

    Guest, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It's not enough to just buy the book ... You have to read it too ! Okay, just
    kidding ! Mike's book is way better than the MS certification books. However,
    it does help to read the following books if you're new to .Net & web
    programming.

    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54
    Starter VB.Net book : http://tinyurl.com/bo43q