    BTW... normally if you apply the voucher... how long will they send you the
    voucher code?

    Thanks~~!~~!

    The Rock, Sep 1, 2003

  2. The Rock

    Kyle Guest

    You may want to logon to the Secured MCP website, and
    verify everything in your transcript, making sure that
    your MCSD 6.0 is on your transcript.

    After that when you're trying to logon to the 2Test
    website, making sure that your MCP number is correct.

    If helpless, you may want to call Prometric to find WHY???

    I hope this does help.

    Kyle, Sep 2, 2003

  3. I also agree that you should verify your MCP status on the secured MCP site.

    However, I think you should contact the MS Cert Support group about
    acquiring a code for the free 70-300 exam voucher. I believe Microsoft
    passes out the codes (not the testing companies - Prometric or VUE). Here's
    the email address:

    Be sure to include your MCP ID number in your email.

    BTW - It may be a web browser setting (security?) that is preventing a
    proper response to your voucher request submission.

    The free 70-300 exam voucher for current MCSD(VS6) expires soon.

    Good luck to you,
    Davin Mickelson, MCSD.NET

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 2, 2003
  4. The Rock

    The Rock Guest

    Thanks for help, I have already sent the email to ask Microsoft...

    Good luck for you guys~~~

    The Rock, Sep 3, 2003
  5. The Rock

    Kyle Guest

    70-300 Voucher is expired on 30th of September, 2003

    Go do it NOW.

    Kyle, Sep 3, 2003
  6. Hey being MCSD for 6.0 and taking 70-300 will make me MCSD for .net? any
    advantage ?

    msnews.microsoft.com, Sep 6, 2003
  7. Hey being MCSD for 6.0 and taking 70-300 will make me MCSD for .net? any
    advantage ?

    msnews.microsoft.com, Sep 6, 2003