    - Guest

    I would appreciate if you can suggest some study materials for 70-300, e.g.
    books. Thanks.

    -, Nov 14, 2003

  2. All you need is the ExamCram2 little red book from Que, and the
    codeclinic.com links.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 14, 2003

  3. I agree. I didn't use the Exam Cram book for the 70-300, but did read it
    after taking the exam, and it is very good prep for the test.

    The MS Press Training Kit for 70-300 is also very good, but not as prep for
    the exam. It's focus is on the MSF, and does a very good job covering it.
    It's just that the MSF in the context of how the MS book covers it, is not
    on the exam.

    HTH,

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 14, 2003
  4. -

    - Guest

    I now remember I have a 70-100 book. Would it be worthwhile reading it, or a
    complete waste of time?

    I'll probably get the book Exam Cram 2, it seems many people like it.

    -, Nov 14, 2003
  5. I wouldn't say it'd be a waste of time, but it won't help you on the 70-300
    exam.

    Get the ExamCram2 book. You'll find the text and practice tests worth your
    while and very very relevant to the exam...

    HTH,

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 17, 2003