    70-320.

    With regards,
    V.

    Van, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Did the MS Secure site show that you passed the 70-300 exam?
    If it did, then I suspect you need to pass another exam to meet the MCSD.NET
    requirements. If it didn't, then you need to talk to Prometric and

    You can log in into the Prometric site here:
    https://www.register.prometric.com/Login.asp

    You may need to create a profile on the web site.
    After authenticating, click "Candidate History" in the left menu. This
    should show all passed exams that you've taken with Prometric.

    Good luck to you.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Van

    Rich Guest

    Make sure that both VUE and Prometric are reporting
    results to Microsoft under the same MCP number. I've
    taken tests from both companies and each one assigned a
    different MCP number. A guy at VUE was able to merge them
    together, but your best bet might be to call the Microsoft
    800 number for Certification support (you can get that
    from www.microsoft.com/traincert) and go from there.

    One other suggestion: Do it real soon, like within the
    next 48 hours.

    Good Lick

    Rich, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Van

    Van Guest

    The problem is:
    MCP site does not show results for 70-300.

    After an attempt to log on to Prometric:
    The page cannot be displayed
    We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If the
    problem persists, please contact our webmaster.

    WOW, it works!

    https://www.register.prometric.com/Login.asp

    The profile shows, I have passed this exam!
    Thank you very much for the hint!!!

    Really I did not know about this page.

    I recommend this for everybody.
    Once again:
    https://www.register.prometric.com/Login.asp

    P.S.
    There are problems with passing results from Prometric to Microsoft.

    Regards,
    V.

    Van, Sep 10, 2003
  5. Van

    Van Guest

    Hello,

    Today Microsoft confirmed my MCSD.NET status!

    About a week has passed.

    In the next time I would take my tests with VUE,
    but not with Prometric.

    V.

    Van, Sep 11, 2003
  6. Van

    F.Z. Guest

    P.S.

    How many hours reading, self-study did it require for you
    to pass 70-300 exam? How much experience did you have
    w. .NET tools covered on exam, before you took test?

    F.Z. - Boston MA

    F.Z., Sep 11, 2003