    ..NET Solution Architectures, Exam 70-300.

    Thanks

    -fj

    fj, Sep 4, 2007

  2. fj

    Steve Guest

    I wouldn't only rely on that book. It's good, but I'd also look for a
    non-MS book. Exam Cram, Sybex, something like that. Transcenders are
    very good at prepping you.

    Steve C.
    MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA

    Steve, Sep 4, 2007

  3. I found 70-300 to be more of a very nitpicky reading comprehension exam than
    anything else.

    As I left the exam I was thinking, "Ya know, anyone with a good background
    in critical thinking and reading comprehension could have passed that.".

    None of the study material I've seen really corresponded well to the tests,
    although I've heard good things about the various practice exams.

    Chris Mullins [MVP], Sep 4, 2007
  4. fj

    fj Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    I believe I have pretty good industry background and experience. I hope I
    can really learn some useful practice for work, at the same time, pass the
    exam ASAP. I scheduled at 26th this month, 3 weeks to go.

    Does anyone know if Exam Cram2 has a digital copy?

    -fj

    fj, Sep 4, 2007
  5. fj

    Guest Guest

    hi,
    will you please send me the dump of 70-300 please...

    thanks
    raj

    Guest, Sep 25, 2007