    - Is this exam 3 hours?

    - What can I bring to this exam? No books, cheat sheets, notes?

    Thanks

    MrDBoyy, Aug 24, 2006

  2. MrDBoyy

    EggHead Guest

    MSN/Email:
    MC only
    Ya, but 2 hours should be enough, just read every word in the Q carefully :)
    Did you take M's exam before :)

    EggHead, Aug 24, 2006

  3. MrDBoyy

    Cerebrus Guest

    MC mainly, but some questions might require you that you "match the
    following", "arrange in order of occurrence", "arrange items in figure"
    etc.
    I suggest you download and view the "MCP Testing innovations demo" that
    MS Provides a link to on any certification page. It'll give you a good
    idea of the types of questions you can encounter.
    Time is variable, but usually sufficient.
    No, but you can bring along Bill G., who will help you to answer any
    questions that you don't know !!

    Cerebrus, Aug 25, 2006