    book for this exam, can anyone suggest?
    Also can I find any good examples on the net, pls recommend.

    Thanks

    Guest, Oct 26, 2005

  2. October 26, 2005

    MSPress's Training Kit for 70-300... and Exam Cram 70-300

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    Don Huan Guest

    Hi Joseph,

    I'm in the same situation (only 70-300 left) and I have both of these
    books. After reading 2 chapters from the Training Kit I noticed that it
    has not as much detailed issues as the exam cram book has.
    My question is: what is the best learn strategy with both of these
    books? Should I first read Training Kit and THEN Exam Crams or it's
    reasonable to read both of them at the same time?

    Thank you

    Don Huan, Oct 29, 2005
  4. Guest

    Codex Twin Guest

    I am also in the exactly same position. Only the 70-300 left to do to get
    the MCSD.Net.

    My intention is to studythis book in full:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...858780/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/203-5590266-9017516

    And this book for the MSF bits - which is only Chapters 1 and 2 really:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8850/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_19_1/203-5590266-9017516

    But I think the most important factor for this test is reading-comprehension
    of the Case Studies. Can anyone recommend where to get hold of sample Case
    Studies for 70-300. And preferably cheaply?

    Codex Twin, Nov 1, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Nov 2, 2005