    exams and passing them but I have failed 70-300 from prometric two times.

    I don't want to schedule the third time without be even more prepared.

    Thanks for your help,

    Guest, Aug 1, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Well, what material (read "books") have you been using ?

    Cerebrus, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have use the Student Workbook for the 2710 Course.

    Guest, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    I used the following books : (in ascending order of
    usefulness)

    1. MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Analyzing Requirements and Defining
    Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures, Exam 70-300 - MS Press.

    2. MCSD Analyzing Requirements and Defining .NET Solutions
    Architectures Study Guide (Exam 70-300) by Scott Duffy and David
    Waddleton - McGraw-Hill

    3. Exam Cram 2 - Analyzing Requirements and Defining .Net Solution
    Architectures (Exam 70-300) By Randy Cornish, Thomas Moore, Don Pavoni,

    Eric Rockenbach - Que Publishing.

    Cerebrus, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I found the MS press book to be difficult to understand and not particularly
    focused on the exam itself. It has some good info, but it was not helpful
    (for me) for exam purposes.

    The Exam Cram book for this test was great! It was my first experience with
    this series and I really enjoyed it. It was extremely well written and
    somehow managed to be both very focused on the exam itself, and still provide
    real, practical advice for life after the exam.

    The Final tool in my 70-300 prep was the Trascnder (transcender.com)
    practice exam. The transcender stuff is extremely good for exam prep. (In
    fact, they guarantee that you will pass.) However, I don't think that I would
    have benefitted as much from the transcender test, if I had not already gone
    through the books above (or at least the exam cram book).

    My advice is this... First go through the exam cram book to get a good
    handle on the subject matterm, and then use the transcender exam to prepare
    for the type of questions in the real exam.

    Doug

    Guest, Aug 4, 2006