    -----------The world is a beautiful place if wasn’t designed to nurture
    filthy people
    ======================

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Scott Burns

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Did you just tell me off? I can't tell. I read your post but I have no clue
    what you're trying to say. I think you insulted me so I fart in your general
    direction. You food trough wiper.

    CBIC, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Scott Burns

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of CBIC:
    I don't think it's a real person at all. I think it's some sort of failed
    AI experiment. When whoever was programming it realized how badly he had
    fscked up, he just wandered off to start all over again.

    I just wish the researcher had shut it down before buggering off. Or at
    least disconnected the silly thing from usenet.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 17, 2006
  4. Scott Burns

    Guest Guest

    Whatever you say wide puff.
    Diapers are made for reason! U may wanna try one at your late age;

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006
  5. Scott Burns

    Guest Guest

    Heah! Who’s this? Is it cloned#1 or cloned#2 ?!

    Honeeeey… this DAM Machines going outta control!!!

    Call IRobot!!!!!!!!
    NooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    Bye robots

    :

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006
  6. Scott Burns

    LRM Guest

    Kline, if you're hawt I'll watch your big boy a$$.

    LRM, Jan 18, 2006
  7. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    That really was pathetic, wasn't it.

    even worse than the ones I came up with, how embarrassing for the
    boy....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  8. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Diapers are made for reason! U may wanna try one at your late age;

    you're sick

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  9. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Then watch yaâ?T a s s big boy!
    you're such a tease ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  10. Scott Burns

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You're daughter she come to my house and she kick my dog.

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  11. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    I'm going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you

    ....if you keep quoting the plonked

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  12. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    so they take a bag of words (in this case letters) and dump them on teh
    table and post what's there

    He is SpongyBob and I claim my two-fifty

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  13. Scott Burns

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I was bored so I took it out of my bit bucket. I'll tire of it soon. It's
    hard to argue with something you can't understand.

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  14. Scott Burns

    LRM Guest

    Someone's gotta do it.

    LRM, Jan 18, 2006
  15. Scott Burns

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of CBIC:
    Fine, if you want to play with it, go ahead. Just stop quoting the bloody
    simple-minded moron.

    JaR, Jan 18, 2006
  16. Scott Burns

    CBIC Guest

    Fine, if you want to play with it, go ahead. Just stop quoting the
    Will do. My apologies for lowering the collective IQ of the froup.

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  17. Scott Burns

    Guest Guest

    U can’t understand because your IQ is no wiser then rat a$$

    I have feeling that some of u here are under aged kids an I hope that is
    not the case, because if it is… then I feel sorry for your parents.
    -----------

    Guest, Jan 18, 2006
  18. Scott Burns

    CBIC Guest

    You really told me. I'll not mess with you again.LOL. Actually I don't know
    what the h3ll you're typing about but I'm enjoying watching you flail about.
    It's like watching a retarded monkey attempting masterbation.

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  19. Scott Burns

    Briscobar Guest

    Wait, how did you get access to my webcam?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Jan 18, 2006
  20. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest