    Neil Guest

    if you haven't missed it till now, it is unlikely regaining it will help
    you.

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Scott Burns

    Briscobar Guest

    You shut up you!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    If you don't hightail it over to www.mcngp.com, your job will be
    outsourced.

    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Scott Burns

    Guest Guest

    Hey dude, MCNGP stands for>--
    M- maintaining
    C- cheaters
    N- network &
    G- grouping
    P- punks

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006
  4. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    uh, yeah, I'm gonna feel regretful after you make comments like:

    "There's so much extra empty space in my head when your brain's in
    there!"

    HAH! this from someone who didn't notice his was missing...

    you cur you...

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  5. Scott Burns

    Briscobar Guest

    seriously, is that the best you can come up with? how about

    Masturbating
    C0ckgobbling
    Numb-skulled
    Gay
    People

    Seriously, how hard was that? At least show some effort if you're gonna
    flame us. Tool.

    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2006
  6. Scott Burns

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    Pls to be quitting quoting plonked tool.

    The collective IQ of this group drops about 3 points every time a poast by
    the dimwit is repeated.

    Thanking you.

    rgs

    JaR, Jan 17, 2006
  7. You shouldn't need study guides. Invest $450 and buy a book (search
    Amazon). If you know your stuff, you can go in, analyze the case, and pass
    without issues. I understand the pressure, but don't compromise for short
    term gain.
    I suggest you take the next 3 months to look for another job too, new boss
    sounds like a jameshole. Good luck with both the test and job hunt.

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Jan 17, 2006
  8. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    don't be so stupid.....
    mmmm, coffee....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006
  9. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Here's a dolla.
    Girl?? That's Cartman!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006
  10. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    gtright stands for A S S F U C K E R

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006
  11. Scott Burns

    Guest Guest

    My dengrish just fine for beginners like you. and stop chewing on that thing,
    bean borittos suppose to be bad for your brain
    ============

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006
  12. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    I likes the cuts of your jib

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  13. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    ew,ew,ew,ew,ew.....I thought she was a little "off" looking

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  14. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    mmmmmmmmmmmm, Timmies coffee