    was wandering which ones people are seeing the most.

    Have to take this test by end of month.

    SB

    Scott Burns, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    you sir are a cheat and *(-trix)fscker!

    pleasing to be sending your own e-mail addy to

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Scott Burns

    Scott Burns Guest

    I am not a cheat and have passed 4 exams just by studying MS study guides
    and at work. I do not plan on being a cheat but the money has ran out at
    work for MS study guides therefore I am forced to do own my own and a friend
    had a copy of actual test so I took a look and reviewed just to get the feel
    for case study questions.

    How dare you assume I am a cheat and want to report me to Microsoft. You are
    not in my shoes and under my pressure to pass these last 3 exams on my own
    with no help from work and then be told if I do not pass in next 3 months I
    am fired, with a wife and children and I have been doing this for

    18+ years and 15 of those at the same location but a new boss and new ideas
    is great but.... 7 test in 6 months with him not giving any classes, study
    guides etc. when I am already a MCP, MCA, CAN, CNE, master CNE.

    And I do not take kindly to you abbreviated language either.

    Scott Burns, Jan 17, 2006
  4. Scott Burns

    Talyn Guest

    If you looked at questions that have the possibility of being on the test you will take, then that is cheating. Doesn't matter why you did it.

    Most of the tech's I have had to work with as well as myself never had the benefit of having someone else pay for the certs. God knows they want to see them but few companies are willing to support someone's education.

    Talyn
    --usus magister est optimus. (Experience is the best teacher)

    Talyn, Jan 17, 2006
  5. Scott Burns

    Guest Guest

    How is that cheating? How dear u accuse people of sheeting &threading to
    report em to Microsoft while u don’t even seen em or sit with em on the exam
    room?

    What’s wrong with knowing what to expect during the exam!’

    I have seen many of your “mcngp†punks insulting people rather to help or at
    least keep their F donuts shut when someone speaks!

    It takes a cheater to assumes others are cheating; Are u trying to tell us
    something about your self.?

    ===============----

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006
  6. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I am forced to do own my own and a friend
    Those very words only dig for yourself an even larger hole in which
    you can't escape. So yes, you and your 'friend' are cheats and a
    disgrace to the profession.

    Anyway please be posting your buddy's details here or better still
    email them to microsoft, I'm sure they'll be only too happy to help
    you out.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006
  7. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    How is that cheating?

    Dear Tool,

    Which part of 'Actual Test' did your amoeba size brain fail to
    comprehend?

    <snip poster='Scott Burns' Message-ID =' 1sYyf.116$ ' >

    I have looked at Actual test and there is 11 case studies to study by
    but was wandering which ones people are seeing the most

    </snip>

    <snip poster='Scott Burns' Message-ID =' WyZyf.83$ '>

    I am forced to do own my own and a friend had a copy of actual test so
    I took a look and reviewed just to get the feel for case study
    questions

    </snip>

    Please be reading the whole thread in future.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006
  8. Hoe dear him? Wow, aren't you sweet. Hey Neil I think you have a new fan. Oh
    and I am fairly sure I've not accused anyone except Frisbee of sheeting, but
    that was only after he finished off an entire case of beans, so I think I
    was with-in my rights.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 17, 2006
  9. Scott Burns

    Frisbee® Guest

    Here's a dolla. Go buy a clue.

    Frisbee®, Jan 17, 2006
  10. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    doesn't the name give them away? The company is offering the questions
    from the Actual Tests. They are braindumps and by reading them, you are
    _NOT_ a cheat? I'm sorry if I have offended your sensibilities, but you
    have offended mine - GREATLY! You have my sympathies over your
    predicament. Your employer is a weenie. That however does not
    automatically excuse anyone abandoning ethics and having it become
    acceptable.

    Put away the braindumps, study ethically and good luck with the exams.

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  11. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    I will accept that they might be misguied. I'm a truely generous man.

    Scott, repent from your actualtests and sin no more.

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  12. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    holy moly, the blithering I-dot was in my bozo bin, so I didn't see that
    one. That my be the funniest abuse of the Engrish language EVER! Drugs
    are bad, m'kay...

    I think I'm going to have to go "threaden" him with removal from the bit
    bucket for the sake of humour...

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  13. Scott Burns

    CBIC Guest

    I have
    Isn't it amazing that the cheaters always have so much experience?

    CBIC, Jan 17, 2006
  14. Scott Burns

    Briscobar Guest

    I am sorry for your situation. I really am. But that doesn't make it alright
    to use "study" materials that are nothing more than an ACTUAL copy of the
    TEST. You got the exams, with answers, before you took the exam. How can you
    not see that as wrong?

    You cheated. Face it.

    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2006
  15. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    oh yeah? I have lots of experience....hang on I don't cheat....I have no
    experience....hang on, this is tricky...

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  16. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    Can I have a couple, that girl on the corner offered something interesting
    for 5 of them

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  17. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    please give me back my brain - I miss it.

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  18. Scott Burns

    Kline Sphere Guest

    . So yes, you and your 'friend' are cheats and a
    don't be so stupid.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006
  19. Scott Burns

    Neil Guest

    you're right...sorry...I blame the lack of caffine...

    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  20. Scott Burns

    Briscobar Guest

    Jesus H. Christ! Is this thing yours? No wonder it doesn't fit right!
    There's so much extra empty space in my head when your brain's in there! Who
    took my brain? I'm gonna need that back now.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect