    Does anyone have any recommendation on which one to take.

    Regards

    JP

    JP Breton, Jan 6, 2006

  2. I took 70-297, did well. Don't know much about 70-298 off the top of my
    head. One problem I had with preparing for 70-297 is that I've never worked
    in a large, multi-site organization that could have helped me identify with
    some of the materials more. However, as this was the last exam I took to
    complete my MCSE, it was pretty easy. One issue is the split up time. I
    usually have more than enough time when completing exams, but this one was a
    bit tighter since there is so much reading. I suggest getting into the
    habit of mapping out the case.

    Bill McPherson, Jan 6, 2006

  3. JP Breton

    JP Breton Guest