    completely blown out of the water by the "testlets". What is a good way to
    study for this exam?

    Thanks!

    Sam, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Real life isn't any easier.

    Politician Spock, Apr 7, 2004

  3. You gotta work in reverse (sort of)

    Try to read all the questions quickly before skimming the case study
    for reasons for the questions.

    Assume as simple a model as possible domain is simple (single if
    possible) DNS is simple...etc

    Time is really precious on this exam, you blink and as one colleague
    said "I was just clicking the answer to a question when the exam timed
    out"

    Good luck!

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Sam

    Martin Guest

    Consider to take 70-221!!!

    I've done all exams for MCSE. But I could not pass 70-297, it's not a little
    hard it's very hard!
    Obviously the exam department needs money! It is far far away from real
    world to create a conceptual design in a couple of minutes!!! This is not a
    troubleshooting exam where it _could_ be that time matters, it is a design
    exam

    Martin, Apr 7, 2004