    Please help.

    TIA

    MD

    M D, Jan 10, 2007

  2. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hey There!

    Ho There!
    Yes, I think I have heard of them. Do you know what are they?
    You tried to read them, but couldn't find them?!?! Shouldn't you find them
    *before* you try to read them? That would make more cents....or are they
    scents....maybe it's sense...
    I thought MIA was hawter.
    BD

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007

  3. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    I think she ment. What was first: the chicken or the egg?

    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  4. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    The rooster...how do you think the chicken got pregnant?!

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  5. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    The rooster...how do you think the chicken got pregnant?!

    Yes, of course.

    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  6. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    ..(SHE WHO?)..

    MIA

    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  7. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    HAMM?? What's she got to do with this?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  8. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    MIA
    lol, what is M D?

    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  9. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Muscular Dystrophy, it's a broad term that describes a genetic group of more
    than 30 genetic and hereditary muscle diseases; It is characterized by
    progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and the death
    of muscle cells and tissue. In some forms of Muscular Dystrophy, cardiac and
    smooth muscles are affected. Muscular Dystrophy is the most well known of
    hereditary diseases.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  10. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    lol, what is M D?

    Thats useful info. so what is it doing in NG?

    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  11. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Evelyn?? Now what are you bringing her into the conversation for? Are you saying
    she has MD? It can't be so, I just saw her playing poker the other day...she
    looked fine. You must be confused.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  12. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    Thats useful info. so what is it doing in NG?
    I'm confused with another Mia works in accounting. She is fine too.

    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  13. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    OHHHHH....you're talking about Tawny Mia Ng, that tiny Vietnamese-Italian
    exchange student from South Korea...yeah, she's ok....she's been used more than
    the MCNGP goat, but she's ok.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  14. M D

    TurkReno Guest