    for each senario, when english is not your fist language?

    BR

    Lasse

    Guest, Oct 25, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    To my knowledge, our company's professionals in the Denver, Co, USA area that
    speak english as a second language are held to the same time requirements for
    the english version of this exam.

    Guest, Oct 31, 2007

  3. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Dommerby,

    If you request consideration when you call they will give you extra time...
    usually 30 minutes or so.

    Good luck.

    Montreal MCT, Oct 31, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Interesting.

    Is there a policy somewhere that I can reference in future for this kind of
    thing?

    Guest, Nov 1, 2007
  5. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I have no idea where is it written, but I do know that it works.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
    ---