    I just barely passed this test to get my mcse. Does anyone
    know the pass rate for this? It was probably the most
    difficult exam I've taken from Microsoft yet.

    julie, Dec 19, 2004

  2. julie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 20, 2004

  3. julie

    nerd32768 Guest

    #4 - y r u posting as anon
    #8 - r u HAWT
    #16 - y r u using the www 'face

    nerd32768, Dec 20, 2004
  4. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    IFYPFY

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  5. julie

    shailendra Guest

    shailendra, Dec 20, 2004
  6. julie

    kpg Guest

    You must have watched Office Space this weekend...

    I did...Still funny as hell.

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  7. julie

    kpg Guest

    I see a disturbing pattern in your posts...

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  8. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Unfortunately, I didn't watch it over the weekend. I know the whole movie by
    heart - I think it's my favorite "stupid movie" of all time.

    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 20, 2004
  10. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    I've been lurking over there, just to watch the festivities. She/it is a
    complete and total nutcase. Autism, my ass. She/it is just straight up
    crazy.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  11. julie

    Neil Guest

    *reaches the extra 8 inches to pull it out of the bookshelf in my office*
    PC LOAD LETTER?!?! WHAT THE @#$%@#% is THAT!

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  12. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Yes, I am also not a pu$$y.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is part of a balanced breakfast.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  13. julie

    Neil Guest

    they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  14. julie

    Neil Guest

    feh, passed it last Sept (03) first try, not prep material. know the
    industry, keep an eye on what MS is doing lately and it's no biggie...

    but here is the question dejour: It's an upgrade test, shouldn't you have
    already had your MCSE?

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  15. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In

    Yeah hi, it's Bill Lumbergh. It's about 10 o'clock, uh, just wondering where
    you are.

    Yeah hi, It's Bill Lumbergh again. I just wanted to make sure you knew that
    we did start at the usual time this morning. Yeah, it wasn't a half day or
    anything like that. So if you could get here as soon as possible, that would
    be terriffic.

    Yeah hi, it's Bill L---

    Yeah it's B---

    Yeah hi, it's me again. I was away from my desk for a minute. I was just
    checking in case you called while I was gone.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  16. julie

    Doom Guest

    You thought I meant BILL Lumbergh. His children would have hooves.

    Doom, Dec 20, 2004
  17. julie

    Neil Guest

    Oh, and next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day... so, you know, if you
    want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  18. julie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 21, 2004
  19. And with this we come full circle. C-P is kind of like that disgusting
    article Ken linked to, where a guy pretends to be a woman, only this nut
    case openly admits it. C-P's alter ego is a female Yoshi, however, not
    human.

    --
    Fris "Patty, we call her" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 21, 2004