    anyone know how many questions and how much time for 293
    and 294 exams?

    Thank you

    Andy, May 26, 2004

  2. Andy

    Guest Guest

    ----- Andy wrote: ----
    And Yes.

    Your Welcome, Thank You come again.

    Guest, May 26, 2004

  3. Andy

    Guest Guest

    Andy fellow,

    I took 70-293 last week in prometric, the exam is 40 questions within 110 minutes.
    please take serious on server cluster(clusters and NLB) and PKI(certificates).

    I don't have any information about 294, maybe you could tell me after you got inputs.

    appreciate it.

    Guest, May 26, 2004
  4. Andy

    Neil Guest

    call the test center. they can usually tell you how many questions and how
    long the exams are this week.

    Neil, May 26, 2004