    nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims will be
    implemented into these exams?

    Thanks in advance

    Guest, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two months. If
    you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather than choosing a
    correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the OS.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Wayne,

    Think I'm going to be taking this in 4 weeks, I'll study as though there
    will be sims although it's always handy to know roughly what sims there will
    be!

    Guest, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Wayne, are you an MCT?

    Neil Simpson, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Yes, much MUCH MORE importantly, he's an MCNGP.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 16, 2005