    I keep hearing that there are Sims on the Exam, when I took it before in
    Jully there where no Sims, just hotspots, drag and drop ect. Are there Sims
    on the exam or are people calling hotspots, Sims?

    Guest, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/default.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?
    We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - Jack
    Handey

    Neil, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have been to the MS site before, however, people are stating that 292 has
    questions that have been pulled from 290 and 291 which have sims. Is this
    true or is the truth- that MS is testing new questions in the 292 exam- and
    they are not counted in the score of the exam?

    Guest, Sep 28, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you pay your money and you take your chances. Microsoft does change the
    exams from time to time and in December (roughly) of last year a major
    shift in the 292 exam made it a far more exam difficult than in the past.
    I only know this becase others had mentioned it and I wrote the exam the
    same month it was released. If you are comfortable with the material
    covered as listed at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-292.asp#SKILLS
    it should not matter how the questions are asked.

    Neil, Sep 28, 2005