    291 will get me a MCSA title in 2003 ? I haven't study material for so long.
    But I am currently working in IT field. I would like to finish MCSA in 2003
    .. What is the best study material for 291?

    Brij, Jul 30, 2009

  2. Brij

    John R Guest

    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=MCSA+2003+Requirements

    Click on the first link..

    According to the requirements link on that page, your MCSE on NT will
    suffice for your elective, so all you would need for MCSA 2003 would be
    70-291.

    John R.

    John R, Jul 30, 2009

  3. Brij

    Bob Beuhler Guest

    hi pip,

    I am from New York, today i took 70-291 exam and passed with 850
    score. Exam was bit tough but i passed it with good score. This is
    because of the preparation material that i used to prepare the exam
    that i got from http://www.beitcertified.com/70-291-certification-exam-1993..htm

    There were about 45 questions in total that have to be attempt in
    sharp 175 minutes. I successfully attempt those within time. Time was
    enough to attempt a question.

    Regards,
    G. Anderso

    Bob Beuhler, Aug 13, 2009