    John Guest

    Hello! I'm studying for 70-291. I am using test4Microsoft version 2.40. How
    does this program stand with the actual exam?

    John, Jul 27, 2009

  2. John

    John R Guest

    I think it stands leaning a little to the left :)

    John, do you have an MCP ID? Maybe we can help you...

    John R, Jul 27, 2009

  3. John

    John Guest

    Yes I do. How can you help me?

    John, Jul 28, 2009
  4. John

    John R Guest

    lol, good for you.

    I can help you by telling you to throw that trash out and never look at it
    again. That is, if you value your certifications, or if you hold any value
    to the certification program at all.

    http://www.CertGuard.com/Search.asp?Site=test4microsoft.com

    John R, Jul 28, 2009
  5. John

    John Guest

    Why do you say that? I have many years in the industry. Is there something
    wrong with what I am using? What are your thoughts?

    John, Jul 28, 2009
  6. John

    John R Guest

    John R, Jul 28, 2009
  7. John

    John Guest

    John, Jul 28, 2009
  8. John

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Good for you, John. Nice to see an honest person for a change.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 29, 2009
  9. John

    John R Guest

    Good Man!

    There are quite a few good books out there to study from. Personally, I
    like the MS Press books, and the TestOut CBTs. But Transcender and a few
    others are also pretty good. Of course, nothing beats real-time experience.

    Good luck to you.

    John R.

    John R, Jul 29, 2009
  10. John

    John Guest

    I try to do the right thing. What gets me is that people don't do the right
    thing get further in life.

    Good for you, John. Nice to see an honest person for a change.

    John, Jul 30, 2009
  11. John

    Bob Beuhler Guest

    hi John,

    I am from United States, today i took 70-291 exam and passed with 900
    score. Exam was bit tough but i passed it with good score. This is
    because of the preparation material that i used to prepare the exam
    that i got from http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-291-exam-1993.htm

    There were about 45 questions in total that have to be attempt in
    sharp 175 minutes. Time was enough to attempt a question.

    Regards,
    W. Corner

    Bob Beuhler, Aug 13, 2009