  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Can I have some hints or help (exam sample) in order to pass the 70-291?

    Guest, Jul 27, 2005

  2. This information should help. Below are the Microsoft Official links. Note
    that MeasureUp has demo tests for 70-291 as noted on their webpage and as
    noted on the Microsoft webpage.

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-291 -
    Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Network Infrastructure

    Practice Tests link (upper right-hand corner of the Prep Guide page)
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/practicetests.asp

    MeasureUp direct link to their MCSE stuffs...scroll down to see 70-291
    http://www.measureup.com/Cart/DisplayProducts.aspx?AudienceID=Individuals&Cid=MCSE

    There is also the unofficial test prep software:
    www.preplogic.com and www.transcender.com

    Bob Christian, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    JeanPierre Guest

    Hi,

    I am also preparing for the 70-291. I am usig the Microsoft Press Book
    and practice tests from http://www.ucertify.com . I found these
    practice tests very helpful as they provide complete explanations for
    both the correct as well as incorrect answers. This helped me to see
    where I was wrong and cleared my doubts. I suggest you to visit their
    website and download the free version first.

    JeanPierre, Jul 29, 2005
  4. This is nothing but spam as there are tons of messages on the net which are
    just like it. Study the books and learn the material. Test prep with
    materials that help you learn.

    I suggest PrepLogic over UCertify any day of the week.

    Bob Christian, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    BurtS Guest

    "Did you used ucertify exam simulation ??? or just spamming yourself
    without any knowledge of products". For your information I passed the
    test today and very happy with the deceision. I also downloaded the
    PrepLogic software just as you suggested to compare and found out the
    following.

    I was just talking about how i gained through this product, 280
    questions including 3 test, 143 study notes is well enough. Even I'm
    regretting why i didn't thought about collection offer. The material
    can vary greatly depending on exam, covers all topics which helped me
    for exam much, like stub zones, secondary zones, conditional
    forwarding, DHCP, RRAS. Group, nesting and backup etc.

    Preplogic is giving 200 questions and prices are same on both test kit.
    Other features like customized test, detail score report, easy to use
    web interface are not a unique phenomenon, which can migrate user. Of
    course, Preplogic is giving audio lecture series integrated with
    practice test, I can’t say much about that. And there is nothing
    new in 100% pass guarantee feature.

    BurtS, Aug 18, 2005
  6. Guest

    JeanPierre Guest

    "Did you used ucertify exam simulation ??? or just spamming yourself
    without any knowledge of products" For your information I passed the
    test today and very happy with the deceision. I also downloaded the
    PrepLogic software just as you suggested to compare and found out the
    following.

    I was just talking about how i gained through this product, 280
    questions including 3 test, 143 study notes is well enough. Even I'm
    regretting why i didn't think about collection offer. The material can

    JeanPierre, Aug 18, 2005