    PAJ Guest

    Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
    I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.

    PAJ, Oct 30, 2008

  2. dino kwang yang

    catwalker63 Guest

    Then what is the name of all that is holy is that rank smell?

    catwalker63, Oct 30, 2008

  3. dino kwang yang

    PAJ Guest

    That was the dog.

    PAJ, Oct 31, 2008
  4. dino kwang yang

    CBIC Guest

    Did someone kick it? Perhaps the daughter of someone?

    CBIC, Oct 31, 2008
  5. dino kwang yang

    Twotall Guest

    I am writing this exam in 2 weeks time, and already I am fearing it. I passed
    70-290 only just with 700 points, hopefully this will go better.

    Twotall, Nov 17, 2008