  1. Marcos Souza

    Marcos Souza Guest

    I am studying for exam 70-291 wanted study tips to prepare me better.

    Marcos Souza, Feb 3, 2006

  2. Get some of the books that are recommended in Microsoft's pages. Also,
    practice everything in the books (either on a virtual network or a real
    one).

    Comece alguns dos livros que são recomendados em páginas de Microsoft.
    Também, prática tudo nos livros (em uma rede virtual ou em uma real).
    (translated by babelfish.altavista.com)

    Patrick Dickey, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Marcos Souza

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Feb 3, 2006
  4. Marcos Souza

    kpg Guest

    That Portuguese probably looks like his English.

    kpg, Feb 3, 2006
  5. Most likely....lmao He probably used the same 'free translation' that I
    did.

    Patrick Dickey, Feb 3, 2006
  6. Marcos Souza

    James Guest

    Visit SmartCert.net for free 70-291 practice exam as smartcert.net is
    the oldest and most reliable website for MCSE certification.

    Please Register with SmartCert.net at http://www.smartcert.net/ to
    Enjoy all Free Features SmartCert.net is Offering.

    James, Feb 4, 2006
  7. Marcos Souza

    Lasher Guest

    It is real.