    is it true? is there any information about this exam?

    Cheers,
    Cihan

    Cihan Baykal, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Cihan Baykal

    molsonexpert Guest

    There's no way this exam is being retired any time soon. My guess is there
    gearing up for the format change:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/default.asp

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Cihan Baykal

    Guest Guest

    Where can I see a demo of the simulations?

    Guest, Mar 31, 2005
  4. Cihan Baykal

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 31, 2005
  5. Cihan Baykal

    Guest Guest

    Thank you for your help

    Guest, Mar 31, 2005
  6. No. Its not retired. I spoke to Microsoft and they said
    the test centers will update the software to reflect the
    new 70-290 and 70-291 format.

    The suspension will be lifted once they are prepared for
    it. That, he said, will be within the week.

    The new format does not change the syllabus. Only they
    will include more simulation questions.

    Adnan Rangwala, Apr 1, 2005