    indicate a clear lic. issue so the answer should be adding
    more license.
    the second quest just stop and restart the spooler service.

    mustafa, Nov 24, 2003

  2. mustafa

    Consultant Guest

    i thought you were dead? didn't scar kill you?

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003

  3. mustafa

    Brat Guest

    thats mufasa you twit lol

    Brat, Nov 25, 2003
  4. mustafa

    Consultant Guest

    oops

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003
  5. mustafa

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    thats mufasa you twit lol

    say it again

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 25, 2003
  6. mustafa

    Jtyc Guest

    say it again

    MUFASA!!!

    Jtyc, Nov 25, 2003
  7. mustafa

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    MUFASA!!!

    <shivers>
    Oooohhhhh

    I love that movie. I think it's the best Disney movie ever. Aside from the
    "Faces of Death" series.

    Disney did make those, right?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 25, 2003
  8. mustafa