    study material like summary's braindumps etc.. Can anyone
    help me to get this stuff?

    Thanks in advance

    David Reinhart, Jan 20, 2004

  2. David Reinhart

    Brat Guest

    sure can... sent an email to my good friend Mike C. Phelp ... his email
    address is ... or you can go directly to his private
    email address at ... just state in the email your full
    name, mcp number if you have one, your full mailing address and email
    address and make sure you ask specifically for braindumps... he and his
    staff are soooooooooo helpful... last person I referred to Mike had a
    package mailed to him within days!!! Happy dumping :)

    Brat, Jan 20, 2004

  3. David Reinhart

    ADRENALINE Guest

    lol
    dont do that David. being a braindumper, you can get the certificate,right.
    but you will be kicked off your job in a month because you will know
    nothing. braindumps= memorizing questions. they are not study guides.

    go use examcram.com for buying study guides.
    also:
    http://www.certyourself.com/freeex.htm

    good luck

    ADRENALINE, Jan 20, 2004
  4. I have heard nothing but good things about Mike Phelp's braindumps.

    Politician Spock, Jan 20, 2004
  5. David Reinhart

    Guest Guest

    I know that braindumps are memorizing questions, it is not
    that I especially want that kind of stuff, but i would
    like to have some summary's etc. And for all the f*cking
    empty heads who reply to this post if they are god them
    self I'm ccna and cne, cni certified, and I want to get
    the mcse on the right way ok!!

    Guest, Jan 20, 2004
  6. David Reinhart

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I know that braindumps are memorizing questions, it is not
    Dumps are *not* summaries. They are the exact exam questions. A summary, by
    definition, is *not* exactly what it is summarizing. It is an overview. So,
    for an overview of what you'll see on the exam, (and an relatively in-depth
    one, at that), pick up a real book, not some TestKing crap.

    And for all the f*cking
    Oh I'm not God. I never pretend to be. I just think you're a piece of sh!t.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 20, 2004
  7. David Reinhart

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Dear Mr. David Reinhart,

    please prodive full details of your personal and geographic
    whereabouts. How else can we give you what you are looking for unless
    you let us know who and where you are.

    Rowdy

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 20, 2004
  8. I come from amsterdam, holland. And this is my email...

    Ok ok now I know what braindumps are.. that is not exactly
    what I'm looking for. I have the mspress books, I were
    just looking for summaries!

    Davi Reinhart, Jan 21, 2004