    environment. That part might be tricky as ive never worked with 5.5 and
    probably never will. Anybody passed the exchange 2003 exam without having
    worked with 5.5??? or isnt this a bit part?

    Guest, Feb 16, 2006

  2. I had limited Exchange 5.5 knowledge and passed easily. You should be able
    to pass the exam but reviewing the upgrade and migration options as well as
    knowing the differences between 2000 and 2003. Upgrade/migrate is probably
    no more than 10%, but still critical to know.
    However, I'm seeing more organizations than I thought still using 5.5, so
    depending on what your career path is/will be you'll probably need the
    knowledge - or at least some good material to reference back to.

    Bill McPherson, Feb 17, 2006