    Are there any other, possibly free or minimal cost, material that I can use
    to help me prepare for the 70-290 exam?

    Thanks.

    Mark, Nov 2, 2006

  2. Mark

    Guest Guest

    Check these out, they aren't sorted by price or anything, but you may find
    something that fits your budget.

    http://www.CertGuard.com/Reviews.asp

    Good Luck

    Guest, Nov 2, 2006

  3. Mark

    Guest Guest

    any body knows how long is the 70-290 test and how much time you get to take
    it ?????????

    Guest, Nov 2, 2006
  4. Mark

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yes, I'm pretty sure somebody somewhere knows.

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  5. from 40 with 60 bettween?
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Nov 2, 2006
  6. Mark

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    anybody knows how many times dis lame questions been axed?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  7. Mark

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Who the fusk authorized you to answer questions in here?

    Do you understand that we don't answer these types of lame-duck questions
    for a specific frigging reason?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  8. Mark

    Neil Guest

    it's about this long

    and there is enough time to answer the questions (unless you don't know the
    answers)

    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  9. Mark

    Briscobar Guest

    I sincerely hope that was tongue-in-cheek, BD.

    Briscobar, Nov 3, 2006
  10. Mark

    CertGuard Guest

    yes, it was.

    CertGuard, Nov 3, 2006
  11. Mark

    Kline Sphere Guest

    any body knows how long is the 70-290 test and how much time you get to
    but can it be proven mathematically?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  12. Mark

    Neil Guest

    C=U+r+T

    where C = clue, U = User, r = reseach and T = Time

    Neil, Nov 3, 2006
  13. Mark

    Kline Sphere Guest

    but can it be proven mathematically?
    oh, ok then.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  14. Mark

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Nice, so would the inverse of that function be:

    C=U+N-T

    where C=Clueless, U=User, N=No-Idea, and T=timeless

    thx, plz be respond soon

    waiting

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  15. Mark

    Neil Guest

    If that's what you want to call her....

    ...sleep with one eye open and don't let her near knives....

    Neil, Nov 3, 2006