    included in the objective but will 70-290 cover installation?

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    greensky

    Guest, Jul 10, 2006

  2. Personally I'd recommend you study them in numerical order (290-291-293-294)
    as each one tends to build on the previous exam. 290 does concentrate on the
    basics of TCP/IP and DNS giving you a good grounding for the 291. AD tends
    to be covered to some extent in all the exams but the knowledge you gain in
    the 290 would be of benefit for the small amount you'll be needing in the
    291...
    My study materials did cover Server installation but I can't recall anything
    in the exams...

    Darth Windows, Jul 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest