    best link that provide updated new version,then from some other group i
    got about http://www.testking.net?hop=sul and i found it realy good for
    my preparation

    shania, May 6, 2006

  2. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    Don't lie, Shania. We know by your "Best offer..." posts in other
    groups that you're nothing but the salesperson for TK.

    Quit trying to fool people.

    Cerebrus, May 6, 2006

  3. shania

    racniro Guest

    if you need the test king softwar please inform me. I have the sw
    with me

    steve
    www.igetcertified.com

    racniro, May 7, 2006
  4. shania

    racniro Guest

    if you need any material related to the microsoft exam , please drop me
    a mail. i will help you

    Thanks and Best Regards
    niroshan ()
    www.igetcertified.com