    exam i will not pass so is the real exam as hard as that
    which is on the practice CD or easier.

    Thanks in advance.

    Q, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Q

    Jerz Guest

    I don't know... but I will be taking it tomorrow. If you take it at Pearson
    Vue you get a "second shot" if you fail.

    See here: http://www.pearsonvue.com/ms/

    Jerz

    Jerz, Sep 8, 2004

  3. The actual 70-290 test is pretty rough if you really
    don't have that much experience administrating the
    server.. So unless you have been administrating a 2k
    server for a while, have your mcse for 2k, or have been
    administrating 2k3 for a while, you definately are gonna
    need to do some studying.. after all, they don't say the
    mcse one of the hardest certifications to get for
    nothing...

    Jonathon Hibbard, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Q

    TechGeekPro Guest

    .... and who are "they"?

    TechGeekPro, Sep 9, 2004
  5. 290 is about as tough as the transcender and readiness reviews (its
    the only one, all the rest are significantly harder!)

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    Marlin Munrow, Sep 9, 2004